Rosegal Wishlist

by - 14:00


Hey people! Halloween is coming at the end of this month, are you find everything you want fo Halloween? Because I am. On Rosegal site you can find so much clothes and accessories for Halloween. Every year for Halloween I get something from this site. On site you can see Rosegal Halloween Sale, and I am sure you will find something for you. Now, I will present my selection.


Skew Collar Lip Print Sweatshirt----> LINK
Hallowwen Skul Print Sweatshirt----> LINK
Halloween Long Sleeve Bat Wings Bodycon Dress----> LINK
Jumper----> LINK

I hope you like it my selection.

And I have some code for you. Use code RGTina and for all order with over 25USD save 3USD. For all order with over 50USD save 6USD and for all prder over 100USD save 12USD .

Are you already boutght from Rosegal?

E-mail: milicas389@gmail.com
Instagram: @aprilskaluna

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Odličan post. Ako želiš, posjeti moj blog i zaprati. Aboutseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sweetshirts!
    I`m your new subscriber in GFC
    Follow back? Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post, very nice :)

    Follow for follow?

    ReplyDelete